Dedham crash victim named
POLICE today named the teenager who was killed in a car crash in Dedham as Julia Kettle.The 17-year-old student, from Lawford, was a passenger in a white Ford Escort, which crashed into a telegraph pole just after midnight on Thursday >.
POLICE today named the teenager who was killed in a car crash in Dedham as Julia Kettle.
The 17-year-old student, from Lawford, was a passenger in a white Ford Escort, which crashed into a telegraph pole just after midnight on Thursday.
She was certified dead at the scene after suffering multiple injuries.
The accident happened as the car travelled on Long Road East, Dedham, towards Colchester.
You may also want to watch:
A 42-year-old woman, also from Lawford, who was driving the car, escaped without serious injuries.
- 1 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 2 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 3 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 Big Hoot revealed as latest Ipswich art trail for 2022
- 6 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 7 Developers seek views on plans for 150 homes on farmland
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 'They saved a life' - neighbour praises firefighters in Ipswich house blaze
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors