Delays after two accidents on A14
MOTORISTS were expected to face major delays on the A14 today after two accidents on the Felixstowe bound carriageway within an hour.The first happened near Copdock at about 7.
MOTORISTS were expected to face major delays on the A14 today after two accidents on the Felixstowe bound carriageway within an hour.
The first happened near Copdock at about 7.15am when a 40ft articulated lorry went off the road and blocked the first lane.
In the second collision a car broke down between the Dockspur roundabout and the first exit for Trimley and was hit by a lorry.
The collision happened at about 8.15am.
It is not yet known if anyone has been injured.
For the full story see tonight's Evening Star.
- 1 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 2 Police seek driver who failed to stop at scene of crash
- 3 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 4 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 5 10 pictures of Ipswich pub's light switch-on
- 6 Ipswich Travelodge developer celebrates £7.4m bank backing
- 7 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 8 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 9 Major milestone marked as Ipswich Hospital south entrance reopens
- 10 'Mum had the last Christmas she deserved' - Ipswich hospice helps families