Trespass incident causing train delays
- Credit: Archant
Train services between Ipswich and Cambridge will be delayed for up to 40 minutes due to a trespassing incident.
The 3.47pm from Cambridge, heading to Ipswich, will be 25 minutes late according to Greater Anglia due to the incident which occurred in the village of Dullingham, near Newmarket.
The incident of trespassing caused services between Ipswich and Cambridge to close but delays of 20 minutes or more are expected across all lines until 6.30pm.
An earlier train from Ipswich to Cambridge leaving at 2.20pm was also delayed by some 26 minutes.
Earlier today a trespassing incident caused delays to the 11.28am train from Felixstowe to Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
The service was some 11 minutes late.
For all the delays and alterations caused by the incident at Dullingham, visit the Greater Anglia website.Check this site for the latest travel updates.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 5 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 6 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 9 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 10 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea