Trespass incident causing train delays
- Credit: Archant
Train services between Ipswich and Cambridge will be delayed for up to 40 minutes due to a trespassing incident.
The 3.47pm from Cambridge, heading to Ipswich, will be 25 minutes late according to Greater Anglia due to the incident which occurred in the village of Dullingham, near Newmarket.
The incident of trespassing caused services between Ipswich and Cambridge to close but delays of 20 minutes or more are expected across all lines until 6.30pm.
An earlier train from Ipswich to Cambridge leaving at 2.20pm was also delayed by some 26 minutes.
Earlier today a trespassing incident caused delays to the 11.28am train from Felixstowe to Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
The service was some 11 minutes late.
For all the delays and alterations caused by the incident at Dullingham, visit the Greater Anglia website.Check this site for the latest travel updates.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 4 ‘Totally unacceptable’ - Cladding fears for Waterfront blocks near Aurora
- 5 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 8 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today