Delays on A14 after lorry crash
DELAYS are expected today on the A14 after a large agricultural crop sprayer strayed into road works.The incident happened at about 3.20pm between junction 51 and 52 on the eastbound carriageway of the A14.
THOUSANDS of Suffolk drivers have today been caught in stand still traffic on the A14 after a large agricultural crop sprayer strayed into road works.
The incident happened at about 3.20pm between junction 51 and 52 on the eastbound carriageway of the A14.
The lorry caused considerable damage to 12 ft of metal fencing.
No one was injured in the incident but the inside lane of the carriageway was temporarily closed while police cleared the debris.
You may also want to watch:
Severe tailbacks to well before the A140 junction have been caused as a result of the incident and motorists are currently stuck in stand still traffic.
A fork lift truck is helping with the recovery of the lorry which is thought to have collided with a generator.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 3 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 4 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 5 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 6 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 10 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol