Desperate pleas for the return of stolen puppies
KIIRTON: Five-year-old Demi Weight is today desperate for help after her grandmother’s two puppies were stolen, leaving her heartbroken and devastated.
Loveable pups Louis and Gucci were taken from a kennel in a garden in Meadowlands, Kirton, near Felixstowe, between 4pm and 7.30pm on Monday October 18.
Tina Hilden, owner of the “friendly and playful” French bulldog duo, said that the crushing realisation that the pups have been taken, has left her granddaughter devastated.
Since discovering the two pooches had been pinched, Demi, who attends Trimley Primary School, has been busy creating posters to put up around Kirton.
Ms Hilden told the Evening Star that she had brought the friendly pair because she was lonely after her Miniature Daschund passed away.
“We’re devastated, it is just awful that you can’t even keep your pets in your garden without something like this happening,” she said.
“My granddaughter, Demi, is completely devastated by it – she is so upset because she got attached to them both.
- 1 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 2 Omid Djalili cracks Ipswich joke at Queen's Platinum Jubilee show
- 3 Ford Transit van destroyed in suspected arson attack
- 4 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 5 Cricket club praises ambulance service after player collapses in the field
- 6 Travellers move on from Chantry Park in Ipswich
- 7 Man found unconscious in Ipswich alleyway following serious assault
- 8 OPINION: Back to business - these are the council's plans for Ipswich
- 9 Charity match held in memory of Tavis Spencer-Aitkens
- 10 Peregrine falcon put down after being illegally trapped and shot in Suffolk
“She has been making posters to put up in the area, in hopes that someone will come forward with some information.”
Louis, who is five and a half month old, is described as white with black bits on his ears, and the Gucci, three, is described as a fawn colour.
Both are also described as being “extremely loving and playful”.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokeswoman said: “Police are making enquiries to trace the thief and are asking anyone with information to come forward.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Munnings on 01473 613500.
n Have you seen Louis or Gucci? Write to Your Letters, Evening Star, 30 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich, IP4 1AN, or e-mail eveningstar letters@evening star.co.uk