Detectives in hunt for sex attacker
POLICE are investigating a sexual assault on a teenage boy in Kesgrave today.The 16-year-old was walking in Pilboroughs Walk oat 12.45am on Saturday when a man grabbed him by the crotch and made an indecent suggestion.
POLICE are investigating a sexual assault on a teenage boy in Kesgrave today.
The 16-year-old was walking in Pilboroughs Walk oat 12.45am on Saturday when a man grabbed him by the crotch and made an indecent suggestion.
The teenager managed to break free and made off towards Tesco.
It is the third attack on the footpath in recent months with two teenagers assaulted first in April and then in June.
The boy's attacker is described as white, of big build, about 6ft tall, aged 20 to 30, with closely shaven hair and a spotty complexion.
He was wearing black bottoms, a black hooded top with red edging around the hood and was carrying a sports bag with a strap over the shoulder.
- 1 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 2 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 3 More than 200 homes in Ipswich without electricity after power cut
- 4 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 5 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 6 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 7 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 8 Man acted as lookout while accomplice robbed Ipswich store
- 9 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 10 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
Anyone with information should call Woodbridge CID on 01473 613500.