Did you see people smashing milk bottles in the Castle Hill area of Ipswich this morning?
- Credit: Archant
Vandals were spotted stealing milk bottles from driveways and smashing them on the floor in the early hours of this morning.
A member of the public called Suffolk Constabulary around 3.30am and reported seeing one or two men causing trouble in Preston Drive, Ipswich.
The suspects were also seen throwing things at houses in the location, known as The Crofts.
“We are looking into whether the suspects were following a milk cart on his round in that area,” a police spokeswoman said.
The caller described the suspect as a white man in his early 20s wearing a white t-shirt and possibly acting with another white man.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Suffolk Constabulary searched the area but no arrests were made.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious in Preston Drive or the surrounding roads around the time stated is asked to call police on 101 with incident number 26 of October 17.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 4 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 7 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast