Did you see woman who assaulted another passenger on the Number 10 bus by Sailmakers?
- Credit: Archant
A woman got on a bus without paying at the Tower Ramparts bus station in Ipswich and started “shouting and fighting” with another passenger, police investigating a claim of common assault have said.
The bus driver contacted police at around 8.45pm last Friday to report the assault.
By the time officers had arrived the woman had left the bus and had headed off towards Providence Street.
Despite a police search, she was not found.
Police want to speak to the woman involved. She is described as white, aged in her 30s to 40s, of medium to large build, with dark greying hair and wearing black trousers.
Witnesses or anyone with information are urged to call police on 101.
- 1 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 4 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 5 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 6 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 7 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 8 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 9 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 10 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens