Discover your wild side in nature week
SUFFOLK residents are being encouraged to enjoy the county's wealth of nature during a special week later this month.Wild Week runs between October 22 and 28 and runs in association with the BBC's new landmark series The Nature of Britain.
SUFFOLK residents are being encouraged to enjoy the county's wealth of nature during a special week later this month.
Wild Week runs between October 22 and 28 and runs in association with the BBC's new landmark series The Nature of Britain.
Suffolk Wildlife Trust is involved in the week and is urging the public to discover their wild side at one of the events planned.
Oak Russell, of Suffolk Wildlife Trust, said: “People are realising there's a wealth of wildlife on their doorstep, and Wild Week provides an ideal opportunity for everyone who feels inspired to get involved with nature locally.”
You may also want to watch:
A full list of events taking place during Wild Week is available at www.breathingplaces.org and www.wildlifetrusts.org.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich