Do you have a street party planned to celebrate the Queen’s 90th in June?
Celebrations for Queen Elizabeth’s 90th birthday are set to continue next month with a number of street parties planned.
The Queen celebrated her birthday on April 21, but events are also taking place in June to mark her official birthday on June 11th.
In Walberswick there will be a gathering on The Green on June 12 with a jazz band and lots of activities and competitions planned.
In Hadleigh a street party is being planned, facilitated by the town council, on June 12 in High Street.
More than 65 guests aged 80-plus from Saxmundham have been invited to a special commemorative tea party to mark the Queen’s 90th birthday on Saturday, where they will be served by the younger members of the community.
You may also want to watch:
The Women’s Institute will be providing the food for the event at the Market Hall and entertainment will include singing from a school choir.
In Felixstowe, people are being invited to picnic in the newly-refurbished seafront gardens to mark the Royal birthday.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 9 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 10 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
In Kesgrave residents are being encouraged to display bunting on or around their homes, with a group of people offering to make them to order in return for a donation.
Do you have a street party planned? Fill in the form below to let us know.