Do you know my sisters?
A FAMILY break-up five years ago caused Michelle Goodman to lose contact with her step sisters.And now, the 29-year-old is hoping that she can trace the two girls who became family when her dad married their mum but who were lost to her when their parents split up.
A FAMILY break-up five years ago caused Michelle Goodman to lose contact with her step sisters.
And now, the 29-year-old is hoping that she can trace the two girls who became family when her dad married their mum but who were lost to her when their parents split up.
Michelle, is based in Sheldon, Birmingham and is desperate to trace Penny and Philippa Rivers who she last saw about five years ago. Michelle is from Birmingham as is her father, who is also father to the sisters she is desperate to trace. Penny and Philippa grew up in Ipswich and their last known address was Britannia Road.
"It was a family break-up which meant I lost contact with them. My dad James Rivers married their mother Cathy and moved around a lot. They eventually settled in Ipswich and I had contact with them for a while but then my dad and Cathy split up and I lost touch.
"Christmas was really sad and I miss them as I only have a small family and it felt really empty. I kept wondering where they were and what they were up to. It was great when I first found them as I felt my family was complete and I want to get that back," she said.
Penny, the elder sister is about 24 now and Michelle knows her birthday is on December 30. Philippa is about 18 and the last thing Michelle knows is that she moved in to a shared house with friends in Ipswich.
- 1 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 2 Goat dies and ponies injured after dog attack
- 3 Man was allegedly battered to death in Ipswich guest house, jury hears
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Two men steal pedal bike from outside Ipswich primary school
- 6 Final homes in 75-house development to go on sale
- 7 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 8 Ipswich business worry as customers rein back spending
- 9 Ipswich family celebrate their funny and likeable son with football match
- 10 Delays near Orwell Bridge after wheels of trailer carrying boat fall off
"They had a dog called Tuppence and a cat called Sid when they lived in Britannia Road and I did go and stay with them. I don't see my dad any more and he is in the pub trade so he could be any where," added Michelle.
If you think you know Michelle or know of her sisters then please get in touch by calling Michelle on 0121 7662815 or 0121 2447148.
You can also contact her via e-mail at: email@example.com