Lamb dies after dog attacks flock of sheep
- Credit: citizenside.com
Police are investigating after a dog attacked a flock of sheep in Playford - leaving one lamb dead.
It happened in a meadow in the village overnight between Wednesday, April 24 and Thursday, April 25.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “It is believed that a dog entered the meadow and then chased and attacked a flock of sheep.
“A lamb was found deceased as a result of the incident.”
Police are reminding dog owners to take steps to make sure their pets are under control as they are responsible for them and their behaviour when out walking.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anybody with any information should contact PC Kevin Stollery on 101, quoting crime reference 37/24419/19 or email Kevin.Stollery@suffolk.pnn.police.uk
Alternatively, contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 3 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 4 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 5 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 6 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 7 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 10 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag