Doner is no black sheep of this family
RHIANNA Davies had a little lamb and like the pet that followed Mary everywhere she went, Doner was not missing out on a trip to school.The 11-year-old took her pet lamb to Ipswich Preparatory School and really became a hit with classmates.
RHIANNA Davies had a little lamb and just like the pet that followed Mary everywhere she went, Rhianna's lamb followed her to school.
The 11-year-old took her pet lamb, Doner, to Ipswich Preparatory School where she became a big hit with classmates.
Doner had a rocky start to life as her mother's milk had dried up and could not feed little Doner.
Rhianna's family offered to help and, with all family members rallying round, Doner was bottle-fed every four hours.
You may also want to watch:
Doner is now thriving and enjoying life with her new family.
She has designated the area behind the sofa, next to the radiator, as her own and prefers the comfort of indoors to the wide open spaces.
- 1 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 2 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M
- 3 Car ends up on side after crash involving parked car
- 4 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 5 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Vandals strike at beautiful stately home near Ipswich during restoration
- 8 Pub owner on how 'amazing' community support helped venue survive
- 9 Meet the Ipswich 18-year-old who is now one of UK's youngest politicians
- 10 New primary and pre-school set for September 2022 opening
Her stay with her foster family was supposed to be temporary but Rhianna is so enjoying looking after her new pet, the move could be permanent.
She may be a black sheep but she's certainly a much-loved animal.