Driver arrested after scooter crash
A CAR driver was arrested for drink driving early this morning after a road accident which injured a scooter rider.The scooter rider received hand and groin injuries in the crash on Woodbridge Road in Ipswich.
A CAR driver was arrested for drink driving early this morning after a road accident which injured a scooter rider.
The scooter rider received hand and groin injuries in the crash on Woodbridge Road in Ipswich.
He was taken to Ipswich Hospital after colliding with the car just before 12.30 am. His injuries were not thought to be serious.
The car driver was not injured in the accident.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance and police attended the early morning collision, which happened on the junction with Lacey Street.
Neither the car driver nor the scooter driver has been named.
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 7 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 8 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 9 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 10 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again