Driver injured in hit and run smash
POLICE are today searching for the driver of a Porsche which smashed into a broken down car.A 19-year-old man was left with serious injuries after the black Porsche crashed into his Vauxhall Nova – but then the driver ran off.
POLICE are today searching for the driver of a Porsche which smashed into a broken down car.
A 19-year-old man was left with serious injuries after the black Porsche crashed into his Vauxhall Nova – but then the driver ran off.
The incident happened at around 10.20pm yesterday on the A134 Long Melford Bypass.
A 16-year-old passenger in the Nova suffered minor injuries and was not taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Bury St Edmunds police traffic unit on 01284 774100.
- 1 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 2 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 3 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 4 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 5 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 Community left heartbroken by loss of mum Jessica
- 8 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 9 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 10 Suffolk man buys rare Mini built to mark Queen's Silver Jubilee for £10k