Driver trapped after crash
TWO people were taken to hospital after a serious two-vehicle accident near Wattisfield.The crash happened on the A143 at Wattisfield, just before the Rickinghall junction, at about 3.10pm yesterday.
TWO people were taken to hospital last nightafter a serious two-vehicle accident near Wattisfield.
The crash happened on the A143 at Wattisfield, just before the Rickinghall junction, at about 3.10pm.
The woman driver of one of the vehicles, a green Vauxhall Astra, was trapped in the wreckage of her car and had to be cut free by firefighters.
She was flown by air ambulance to the West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds for treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the second vehicle, a red Peugeot 306 was also injured and was taken by ambulance to the West Suffolk Hospital for treatment.
The road was closed after the accident and diversions put in place while a clean-up operation was carried out.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 4 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 6 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 7 Man to face trial over claims he sexually assaulted toddler in the street
- 8 Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
- 9 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 10 Stroke survivor cut off from family in lockdown returns home