Drug addict admits dangerous driving
A DRUG addict has today pleaded guilty to driving dangerously on one of Ipswich's busiest roads.Lee Brame, 30, of Ipswich admitted driving a Ford Sierra dangerously and without insurance on Norwich Road on September 9 last year.
A DRUG addict has today pleaded guilty to driving dangerously on one of Ipswich's busiest roads.
Lee Brame, 30, of Ipswich admitted driving a Ford Sierra dangerously and without insurance on Norwich Road on September 9 last year.
Greg Perrins, mitigating for Brame, said his client was put on an 18 month drug treatment and testing order by South East Suffolk Magistrates Court on February 18 and this had been "going extremely well".
Mr Perrins asked for a pre-sentence report to be prepared before Brame is sentenced.
You may also want to watch:
Judge Peter Thompson released Brame from Ipswich Crown Court on unconditional bail and adjourned sentencing until the week beginning June 9.
Judge Thompson also banned Brame from driving in the interim.
- 1 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 2 Police release CCTV after wallet stolen from Aldi store in Ipswich
- 3 Woman's bank cards used minutes after being stolen in supermarket car park
- 4 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 5 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 6 Aldi looking for new site in north east Ipswich
- 7 Covid rules reintroduced at Ipswich school after cases surge
- 8 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 9 'I want to train as HGV driver but there are so many delays'
- 10 New Starbucks coffee shop planned for Ipswich town centre