Drug dealer faces jail
A SUFFOLK drug dealer is facing jail, Ipswich Crown Court heard today.Darren Taylor pleaded guilty to possessing ecstasy tablets and cannabis resin with intent to supply them on November 9.
A SUFFOLK drug dealer is facing jail, Ipswich Crown Court heard today.
Darren Taylor pleaded guilty to possessing ecstasy tablets and cannabis resin with intent to supply them on November 9.
The court heard that Taylor, 20, of Hardy Court, Sudbury had no previous drug convictions and had never served a prison sentence.
Judge Peter Thompson ordered pre-sentence and psychiatric reports. He said: "These are very serious offences and it is very likely you will go to prison. The reports are to assist the judge who will sentence you. They may determine the length of sentence so do not hold out any hope other than custody."
You may also want to watch:
Taylor was released from the court on conditional bail until the week beginning August 27 when he is due to be sentenced.
- 1 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 2 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 3 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 4 Drug dealer seen bragging in YouTube rap videos
- 5 Burglary at O2 store in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Man to be sentenced over 'dine and dash' spree
- 7 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 8 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site
- 9 Pair in court following suspected stolen dogs raid at West Meadows
- 10 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter