Drug dealer faces jail
A SUFFOLK drug dealer is facing jail, Ipswich Crown Court heard today.Darren Taylor pleaded guilty to possessing ecstasy tablets and cannabis resin with intent to supply them on November 9.
A SUFFOLK drug dealer is facing jail, Ipswich Crown Court heard today.
Darren Taylor pleaded guilty to possessing ecstasy tablets and cannabis resin with intent to supply them on November 9.
The court heard that Taylor, 20, of Hardy Court, Sudbury had no previous drug convictions and had never served a prison sentence.
Judge Peter Thompson ordered pre-sentence and psychiatric reports. He said: "These are very serious offences and it is very likely you will go to prison. The reports are to assist the judge who will sentence you. They may determine the length of sentence so do not hold out any hope other than custody."
Taylor was released from the court on conditional bail until the week beginning August 27 when he is due to be sentenced.
- 1 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 4 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich homes left without electricity after power cut
- 6 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 7 Homes with 'stunning' coastal views by Felixstowe golf club up for sale
- 8 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 9 Care home worker may be jailed after using resident's bank card
- 10 Festive shoppers brave the cold for Christmas street market in Ipswich