Drugs charge seven sent to crown court
SIX men and a woman charged with conspiracy to deal Class A drugs are to appear at crown court on August 12.Preliminary hearings before magistrates yesterday, saw all seven people who were charged as a result of Operation Crackdown simultaneous raids on Thursday, remanded in custody.
SIX men and a woman charged with conspiracy to deal Class A drugs are to appear at crown court on August 12.
Preliminary hearings before magistrates yesterday, saw all seven people who were charged as a result of Operation Crackdown simultaneous raids on Thursday, remanded in custody.
They included Francis Tago, 24, from London Road, Ipswich, was accused of committing the offence between July 21 and 19, with Lauren Andrews and Benito Redondo-Rivas.
Lauren Andrews, 20, from Westholme Road, Ipswich, faces the same charge, plus five outstanding charges of dishonestly receiving stolen goods, and possessing heroin and cannabis on April 25.
You may also want to watch:
Redondo-Rivas, 33, of no fixed abode, is charges with the same conspiracy offence.
West African Douglas Andrews, 25, of Bramford Lane, Ipswich, is charged with conspiring with unknown others to supply drugs between July 22 and 30.
- 1 Road reopens after crash in Ipswich street
- 2 Man in his 80s seriously injured after crash near Copdock
- 3 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 4 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 5 60 sausage dogs enjoy picnic in Ipswich's Christchurch Park
- 6 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 7 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 8 Did you go to Ipswich's Festival of Wheels? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 9 Driver puts out car fire in A12 blaze
- 10 Revealed: Suffolk's most viewed homes for sale in July
Glaswegian Ian Higgins, 31, from Farriers Road, Stowmarket, is charged with conspiracy with unknown others to supply drugs, and two charges of possession.
Dreadlocked Jamaican Owen Gray, 32, from Browning Road, Ipswich, is charged with conspiring with others to supply crack cocaine. In court his wife and child watched as he sank to the floor in tears.
Mark Williams, aged 20, from Murray Grove, London, appeared charged with conspiring with others to supply Class drugs between July 17 and 29. He was arrested at Beaconsfield Road, Ipswich.
No pleas were entered at the hearings.