Drugs charge seven sent to crown court
SIX men and a woman charged with conspiracy to deal Class A drugs are to appear at crown court on August 12.Preliminary hearings before magistrates yesterday, saw all seven people who were charged as a result of Operation Crackdown simultaneous raids on Thursday, remanded in custody.
SIX men and a woman charged with conspiracy to deal Class A drugs are to appear at crown court on August 12.
Preliminary hearings before magistrates yesterday, saw all seven people who were charged as a result of Operation Crackdown simultaneous raids on Thursday, remanded in custody.
They included Francis Tago, 24, from London Road, Ipswich, was accused of committing the offence between July 21 and 19, with Lauren Andrews and Benito Redondo-Rivas.
Lauren Andrews, 20, from Westholme Road, Ipswich, faces the same charge, plus five outstanding charges of dishonestly receiving stolen goods, and possessing heroin and cannabis on April 25.
Redondo-Rivas, 33, of no fixed abode, is charges with the same conspiracy offence.
West African Douglas Andrews, 25, of Bramford Lane, Ipswich, is charged with conspiring with unknown others to supply drugs between July 22 and 30.
- 1 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 2 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 3 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 4 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 5 Man arrested after Ipswich train station incident released
- 6 Speed limit on Orwell Bridge reduced as Storm Barra hits region
- 7 Cash agreed for £1.9m school expansion project
- 8 Police 'concerned' for missing 15-year-old who was last seen a week ago
- 9 'Really lovely and easy to talk to' - Tributes to passionate beekeeper Alan
- 10 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
Glaswegian Ian Higgins, 31, from Farriers Road, Stowmarket, is charged with conspiracy with unknown others to supply drugs, and two charges of possession.
Dreadlocked Jamaican Owen Gray, 32, from Browning Road, Ipswich, is charged with conspiring with others to supply crack cocaine. In court his wife and child watched as he sank to the floor in tears.
Mark Williams, aged 20, from Murray Grove, London, appeared charged with conspiring with others to supply Class drugs between July 17 and 29. He was arrested at Beaconsfield Road, Ipswich.
No pleas were entered at the hearings.