Drunk could be jailed for Fergie attack
A DRUNK today confessed to punching Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson in the groin.Kevin Reynolds, 43, also admitted to head-butting and racially abusing police community support officer Peace Toluwa.
A DRUNK today confessed to punching Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson in the groin.
Kevin Reynolds, 43, also admitted to head-butting and racially abusing police community support officer Peace Toluwa.
City of London Magistrates Court heard the incident took place on Monday outside Euston train station in London.
Magistrates were told the attack left Sir Alex doubled up in pain.
You may also want to watch:
Reynolds, of no fixed abode, was warned he could be jailed when he appears at Southwark Crown Court for sentencing at a later date.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 4 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 7 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 8 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 9 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 10 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast