Dutch rock band heads to Regent
SEVENTIES rock band Golden Earring is to appear at the Ipswich Regent.For the first time in 30 years the Dutch group is live in England performing in Ipswich and at the Shepherds Bush Empire.
SEVENTIES rock band Golden Earring is to appear at the Ipswich Regent.
For the first time in 30 years the Dutch group is live in England performing in Ipswich and at the Shepherds Bush Empire.
Best known for their hard rock material Golden Earring signed to The Who's track label which released a compilation of Dutch singles, Hearing Earring, helping the group break through in England.
They made the UK top ten in 1974 with their single Radar Love and became a cult band in the US with a large underground following.
You may also want to watch:
They will appear at the Regent on March 13 next year.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 9 Ipswich train services cancelled due to signalling system fault
- 10 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving