Dyer's party was out of this world
FROM super footballers to superheroes.Revellers in Ipswich would have got something of a surprise when Kieron Dyer decided to throw a party for his family and friends.
FROM super footballers to superheroes.
Revellers in Ipswich would have got something of a surprise when Kieron Dyer decided to throw a party for his family and friends.
Former Ipswich Town player Titus Bramble, who now plays for Wigan Athletic, was among the guests at the Degero Bar in St Nicholas Street along with Chelsea player Shaun Wright Phillips and Spurs star Jermaine Jenas.
Dyer, dressed as Chewbacca from Star Wars, posed for pictures as his friends arrived sporting fancy dress costumes from the Incredible Hulk to Spiderman.
The former Ipswich Town footballer, who now plays for West Ham after leaving Newcastle United last year, said he decided to hire a room at the bar to put on a party for those close to him.
He said: “It was just something I wanted to do.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich
- 3 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 4 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 5 Open day for Ipswich pub on sale for £300,000
- 6 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 7 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed
- 8 Man with learning difficulties will not go to prison for sex offence
- 9 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
“It was for my family and friends who I am so close to and it was a fun night for us all.”