Early bird ticket offer for St Elizabeth Hospice’s Bubble Rush event ends Friday
- Credit: Archant
Bubble Rush is returning to Christchurch Park again this summer – and there are only a few days left to secure early bird tickets.
Organisers at St Elizabeth Hospice are encouraging people to sign up by Friday for a discount to the event, being hosted on August 13.
The 5km race aims to raise thousands of pounds for the charity, which supports hundreds of Suffolk families each year.
Participants have the option to run, walk, dance or toddle their way through the course while being covered in brightly coloured foam launched from five bubble stations.
Early bird tickets, available until March 31, cost £8 for children and £20 for adults.
You may also want to watch:
Events and challenges fundraiser Catherine Sheppard said: “Over 1,600 people took part last year and the atmosphere was incredible. It was a great day out for those with young children in the summer holidays as well as groups of friends looking to have a bit of fun in the sun.”
Click here to buy tickets.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 3 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 8 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 Daughter pays tribute to keen sailor with 'contagious energy'