Woman left shaken after being harassed in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been left feeling shaken after three men approached her car and asked her for a lift during the early hours of Thursday morning.
The incident took place at 4.15am on October 11, the woman was driving her car close to the Queen’s Way and Rands Way junction in Ipswich, when the three men approached her. One of the men stood in front of the vehicle.
The driver refused their request and managed to drive around the men and leave the scene, but was left shaken by the incident.
The three men are described as being aged in their 30s and spoke with foreign accents.
A Suffolk police spokesman said:“It is important to be mindful of personal safety at all times when out and about.
“If you are approached whilst in your vehicle by people you do not know, do not feel obliged to stop if you feel unsafe.
“If you feel in danger or require urgent assistance, call us on 999, otherwise report any incidents to police on 101, or use the online form on our website.”
- 1 Fuel protests: Twelve miles of queues reported on A12
- 2 Man in 40s stabbed at town centre multi-storey car park
- 3 15 of the best photos from Ipswich Music Day 2022
- 4 Keys secured as 'Goliath' £1.2m needed to restore burned down church
- 5 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk neighbourhoods with highest Covid rates
- 6 Jailed in June: The Suffolk criminals locked up last month
- 7 Road closed and person trapped in car after crash
- 8 Man order to sign sex offenders' registers for possessing indecent images
- 9 Travellers pitch up at park in Ipswich
- 10 Macauley Bonne: Town is not a closed book... I've got unfinished business
Any witnesses or those who have any information regarding the incident should call Suffolk police on 101, quoting reference number 37/58963/18.