Would you have dinner with your ex? Former couples wanted for new TV show
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
BBC Three is seeking former Norfolk and Suffolk couples for a new TV show Eating with my Ex.
Short pilot episodes have already been aired and now the concept has been green lit to become a full-length 10-episode series.
The show reunites former couples to sit down and have one last dinner with one another, and to discuss their relationship in an honest and open conversation.
The original pilot series ran online and raked in nearly 20 million views.
Producers of the show suggest the experience isn’t as scary as you might expect, and in fact the couples that have taken part in the show previously have often walked a way with some form of closure. And some former couple’s have even rekindled their romance.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in applying to be part of the show you will not need to contact your ex. The casting team will contact you for a research chat and following that will contact your old flame on your behalf.
To apply, email your details here
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 3 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Daughter pays tribute to keen sailor with 'contagious energy'
- 9 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 10 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15