Fans snap up Ed Sheeran tickets, however some dates are still available
- Credit: Kevin Winter
Tickets have officially sold out for one of Ed Sheeran’s open air gigs at Chantry Park, Ipswich - the finale to his 2019 European tour.
The performances will take place on August 23 and 24 and tickets went on sale at 10am, with the Saturday night performance selling out in thirty minutes. Tickets for the Friday and Sunday night performances are still available,Now they have sold out, fans are being warned to not purchase them from resale sites.
Tickets are priced at £75 standing and it will cost £85 to secure a seat. The tour will also see the star perform in Leeds, cities across the USA, Europe and South Africa,
The limited number of UK shows caused fans to fear that tickets would sell out in a flash. In a poll conducted on our Facebook page the majority of readers predicted tickets would sell out in under 15 minutes. However, the tickets were easier to get hold of than many expected, with a large number of fans snapping at the chance to see the chart topping artist.
Following the sell out of the Suffolk stars Saturday night Ipswich, a third performancewas revealed taking place in Ipswich on the Sunday night,
Fans have been sharing their ticket stories on social media.
Some were jubilant having managed to secure tickets, while others took to Twitter to voice their unhappiness at having missed out.
Sheeran is currently touring America, and is giving Ipswich fans a glimpse of what is to come through his Instagram feed.
- 1 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 2 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 3 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 4 More than 200 homes in Ipswich without electricity after power cut
- 5 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 6 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 7 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 8 Man acted as lookout while accomplice robbed Ipswich store
- 9 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 10 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside