Ed Sheeran spotted supporting Ipswich Town at Portman Road
Singing superstar Ed Sheeran was at Portman Road today cheering on Ipswich Town during their match against Aston Villa.
The 27-year-old, who is from Framlingham, sported the club’s blue jersey as he watched on from a box in the stadium.
Despite the high-profile onlooker, the Tractor Boys were not able to pull off a win and finished the championship game 0-4.
Standing with Ed in the crowd was fiancée Cherry Seaborn.
The star is known to be proud of his roots.
You may also want to watch:
He described his hit Castle on the Hill, which is referring to Framlingham Castle, as his “love song to Suffolk”.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 5 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 9 Ipswich woman's drug dealing confiscation hearing adjourned
- 10 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store