Elderly man in hospital after A14 crash
AN elderly man was today taken to hospital after he collided with the central reservation on the A14.The man, who was from the Rougham area, was complaining of back pain.
AN elderly man was today taken to hospital after he collided with the central reservation on the A14.
The man, who was from the Rougham area, was complaining of back pain.
He was taken by ambulance to the West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds.
Police believe his injuries were not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The accident occurred just after 7pm at the Rougham Industrial Estate in Bury St Edmunds.
The silver Skoda Felicia had been travelling eastbound on the A14.
- 1 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 4 Man caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 5 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 6 Cyclist suffers injuries after crash in Ipswich
- 7 WATCH: Family of wild foxes caught on camera in Ipswich garden
- 8 Ipswich primary school goes green for classmate with hearing loss
- 9 Man smashed ATM screen at service station after not receiving cash
- 10 How does traffic congestion in Ipswich compare to pre lockdown?