Elderly man in hospital after A14 crash
AN elderly man was today taken to hospital after he collided with the central reservation on the A14.The man, who was from the Rougham area, was complaining of back pain.
AN elderly man was today taken to hospital after he collided with the central reservation on the A14.
The man, who was from the Rougham area, was complaining of back pain.
He was taken by ambulance to the West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds.
Police believe his injuries were not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The accident occurred just after 7pm at the Rougham Industrial Estate in Bury St Edmunds.
The silver Skoda Felicia had been travelling eastbound on the A14.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 3 'Gutted' Ipswich burger van man loses everything in fire devastation
- 4 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 5 New Starbucks drive thru set to open in Ipswich
- 6 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 7 Mum opens eco-friendly refill store thanks to savings and public donations
- 8 Man charged with assault after police officer punched in the face
- 9 Stuck Suez Canal ship delayed to Felixstowe after arriving in Rotterdam
- 10 CCTV image released after electric scooter stolen from Ipswich