Emergency services at scene of three-vehicle crash in Woodbridge Road, Rushmere St Andrew
- Credit: Tom Potter
A road on the outskirts of Ipswich was closed after a three-vehicle road traffic collision.
Emergency services, including Suffolk Constabulary, Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service and the East of England Ambulance Service (EEAST) , are at the scene in Woodbridge Road, Rushmere St Andrew.
A Suffolk police spokesman said reports of an accident came in at 7.15pm.
It involved three vehicles and minor injuries were reported to the vehicles’ occupants.
He said: “The road was closed for a short time while emergency services dealt with the scene but has now reopened.
You may also want to watch:
“The cars are now awaiting recovery.”
An EEAST spokesman said a rapid response vehicle and ambulance were on the scene within five minutes and treated a woman for a foot injury and abdomen pains. She is believed to be in a stable condition.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast
Alternatively, download our EADT/Ipswich Star breaking news app to keep updated while you are out and about.