Emergency services sent to crash in Ipswich’s Nacton Road near Ransomes Europark
- Credit: Mike Page
A woman was treated by paramedics after she was involved in a collision between two cars in Suffolk today.
An Audi and a Toyota crashed on the A1189 Nacton Road at the junction with the A14 near Ransomes Industrial Estate around 4pm.
Police, three fire engines and an ambulance were called to the scene.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said one woman was treated for neck and back pain.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service dispatched two vehicles from Ipswich East and one from Ipswich Princes Street at 4.34pm. It declared the incident under control an hour later.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary said the road was clear at 6.15pm.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 5 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 6 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020