Events pick of the day: June 4
LOOKING for something to do today in and around Ipswich?
LOOKING for something to do today in and around Ipswich? Here's a selection of what's going on today.
For the comprehensive list of events in and around the town, don't miss the Evening Star every day. And look out for great two for one cinema ticket offers in the Star every week.
This week we have a half price deal to see Star Trek (12A) at Cineworld in Ipswich - simply cut out the token printed in the Evening Star. Offer runs until today.
You may also want to watch:
New Wolsey Studio: Pulse 09 Fringe Festival, The Caravan, 6pm, 6.50pm, 7.40pm and 8.30pm.
Britain's Best Mates, 7.45pm, Phil and Phill have their hearts set on becoming celebrities, but they have no talent, tel. 01473 295900.
- 1 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 2 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 3 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 6 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 7 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 8 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 10 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
Eyestorm Design, 27-29 St Nicholas Street: New exhibition, Ben Allen, Tues-Sat 10am-5pm, tel. 01473 222197, runs until Jun 20.
Town Hall Galleries:
Gallery One, Unknown Paintings of an Ipswich Architect, 10am-5pm Tue-Sat, Brikin Haward 1912-2002, runs until Jun 13, tel. 01473 432863.
Gallery Two, Relief Prints, Penny Berry, Suffolk Craft Society, Tue-Sat, runs until June 13, tel. 01473 432863.
Gallery Three, Anglo-Saxon Art in the Round, Tue-Sat 10am-5pm, explores kings and beasts through coins and jewellery, tel. 01473 432863, runs until Sept 5.