Family homeless after Clacton fire

A FAMILY have been left homeless by a fire which broke out in their Clacton bathroom.

A FAMILY have been left homeless by a fire which broke out in their Clacton bathroom.

The blaze in the bungalow in Queen's Road began at about 6am and has left two adults and one child without their home.

Two fire crews attended the fire and on arrival a firefighter called paramedics to help girl, aged about 11-years-old, who was suffering from smoke inhalation.

The fire was under control by 6.35am.