Family of car crash victim pay tribute
THE family of a man killed in a car crash on Wednesday night have paid tribute to a “wonderful” son and brother.
The family of a man killed in a car crash on Wednesday night have paid tribute to a “wonderful” son and brother.
Nathan Beglarian, 21, from Worlingham, died when the Vauxhall Corsa he was travelling in hit a tree at Hulver near Beccles at shortly before 10pm.
His family issued a statement today that said: "Nathan was a wonderful son and brother who touched the hearts of all the people he met. His outgoing character and gregarious nature left a mark where ever he went. His greatest love was his music, he was a popular MC, performing all over the world. His Facebook page is testament to his popularity with many kind and touching tributes.
“His parents and his brother are immensely proud to have shared 21 wonderful years with Nathan. We will miss him forever but he will never be forgotten. We would like thank all our family and friends for their support and cards at this difficult time and would especially like to pay tribute to his best friends Bigg, Darrel and Mickey.”
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old man who was also in the car was taken to Addenbrooke's hospital after the incident with serious injuries, and is believed to remain in the critical care unit there.
Police are continuing to appeal for anyone who saw the gold Vauxhall Corsa the pair were travelling in around the time of the incident, or the collision itself to call Serious Collision Investigation Team at police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 3 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 4 Norwich Road closed after crash near BMW garage
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 9 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 10 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
Mr Beglarian will be buried at Worlingham Church at a date to be determined. All are welcome. Flowers are to be from immediate family only please, with any donations going to Worlingham Church.