Family's tribute to beloved Sian
SHE was the sunshine of their lives and the brightest star in the sky.But today Sian Ryan's family are left with a huge void in their lives following the death of the 16-year-old in a car accident on the A14.
SHE was the sunshine of their lives and the brightest star in the sky.
But today Sian Ryan's family are left with a huge void in their lives following the death of the 16-year-old in a car accident on the A14.
In a moving tribute to the football-mad youngster, her devastated parents, sisters, niece, aunties and cousins said she was a shining star whose smile was so bright it made the sun seem like a candle.
Full of fun, Sian loved to joke around with her siblings and friends.
You may also want to watch:
Her mum Chrissie Ryan said her youngest child was “a special gift,” while her dad Mike compared her to a top quality bottle of champagne - bubbly, bright and totally effervescent.
For full story see today's Evening Star.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 3 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 6 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 7 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 8 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 9 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 10 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high