Fans prepare to make meal of Brazil
HERE'S your chance to enjoy your breakfast as England attempt to make a meal of Brazil in the World Cup!The Evening Star has joined forces with the County Hotel, Copdock and Ipswich's AV Unit, to organise a big match special – with any profits going to aid special needs children in Suffolk.
HERE'S your chance to enjoy your breakfast as England attempt to make a meal of Brazil in the World Cup!
The Evening Star has joined forces with the County Hotel, Copdock and Ipswich's AV Unit, to organise a big match special – with any profits going to aid special needs children in Suffolk.
The breakfast kicks off at 6.30am on Friday, in the hotel's Hadleigh suite, and guests will be able to enjoy a lavish breakfast at their tables, before the big match commences at 7.30am.
The arena will be decked out with England flags and bunting and the atmosphere will be electric!
You may also want to watch:
Fans will be hoping that Rio Ferdinand and Sol Campbell can keep Ronaldo and Rivaldo firmly in their place.
Even though the England team may feel boiled in the mid-afternoon heat, the fans at Copdock will be hoping our defence will not be scrambled – and that Owen and Heskey can poach a goal or two!
- 1 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 2 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 3 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 4 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 5 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year
- 6 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 7 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site
- 8 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 9 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: Burglar, dangerous driver and drug dealer put behind bars
Breakfasts are £15 a head and it is hoped companies large and small will take tables. Any profits will go to The Evening Star's Press Ball fund. BOOK EARLY for your tickets: Contact Gary Install on 01473 209988.