Fans prepare to make meal of Brazil
HERE'S your chance to enjoy your breakfast as England attempt to make a meal of Brazil in the World Cup!The Evening Star has joined forces with the County Hotel, Copdock and Ipswich's AV Unit, to organise a big match special – with any profits going to aid special needs children in Suffolk.
HERE'S your chance to enjoy your breakfast as England attempt to make a meal of Brazil in the World Cup!
The Evening Star has joined forces with the County Hotel, Copdock and Ipswich's AV Unit, to organise a big match special – with any profits going to aid special needs children in Suffolk.
The breakfast kicks off at 6.30am on Friday, in the hotel's Hadleigh suite, and guests will be able to enjoy a lavish breakfast at their tables, before the big match commences at 7.30am.
The arena will be decked out with England flags and bunting and the atmosphere will be electric!
You may also want to watch:
Fans will be hoping that Rio Ferdinand and Sol Campbell can keep Ronaldo and Rivaldo firmly in their place.
Even though the England team may feel boiled in the mid-afternoon heat, the fans at Copdock will be hoping our defence will not be scrambled – and that Owen and Heskey can poach a goal or two!
- 1 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 2 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 4 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 7 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 8 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 9 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 10 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
Breakfasts are £15 a head and it is hoped companies large and small will take tables. Any profits will go to The Evening Star's Press Ball fund. BOOK EARLY for your tickets: Contact Gary Install on 01473 209988.