Farm blaze animals saved
LIVESTOCK at the centre of a Suffolk farm blaze have been saved.Up to 50 animals were involved in a fire this afternoon at a farm in Ellough, near Lowestoft, which was attended by five crews of firefighters.
By James Fraser
LIVESTOCK at the centre of a Suffolk farm blaze have been saved.
Up to 50 animals were involved in a farm fire in Ellough, near Lowestoft, which was attended by five crews of firefighters yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
The livestock was moved to a safe area shortly after the fire started at 4pm.
Crews from Lowestoft and Beccles spent just under an hour fighting the flames.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 5 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 6 Man to face trial over claims he sexually assaulted toddler in the street
- 7 Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
- 8 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 9 Man accused of burgling GP surgeries and pharmacy appears in court
- 10 Stroke survivor cut off from family in lockdown returns home