Farm blaze animals saved
LIVESTOCK at the centre of a Suffolk farm blaze have been saved.Up to 50 animals were involved in a fire this afternoon at a farm in Ellough, near Lowestoft, which was attended by five crews of firefighters.
By James Fraser
LIVESTOCK at the centre of a Suffolk farm blaze have been saved.
Up to 50 animals were involved in a farm fire in Ellough, near Lowestoft, which was attended by five crews of firefighters yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
The livestock was moved to a safe area shortly after the fire started at 4pm.
Crews from Lowestoft and Beccles spent just under an hour fighting the flames.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 5 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 6 Hail, thunder and gusty winds forecast for Suffolk
- 7 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm
- 8 New Starbucks drive thru set to open in Ipswich
- 9 Suspect in Victoria Hall murder case still being questioned by police
- 10 Go-ahead secured for new hotel near Ipswich Town ground