Fatal collision in Cambridgeshire
POLICE in Cambridgeshire are today appealing for witnesses to a fatal crash.The three-vehicle collision happened on the A505 near Royston at about 11.30am.
POLICE in Cambridgeshire are today appealing for witnesses to a fatal crash.
The three-vehicle collision happened on the A505 near Royston at about 11.30am yesterday. Robert Steed, 22, from Stevenage, who was driving a Honda Civic, died from his injuries.
Those travelling in the other two cars involved in the collision - a green Peugeot 406 and a black Ford Focus - suffered minor injuries.
The road near to the junction of the B1368 was closed until 5.10pm.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has information about the incident, they should call Pc Crawford on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot