Fatal crash motorcyclist named
A MOTORCYCLIST who died after colliding with a telegraph pole has today been named.Police have said the motorcyclist was 18-year-old as Andrew Armstrong, of Queensway, Haverhill.
A MOTORCYCLIST who died after colliding with a telegraph pole has today been named.
Police have said the motorcyclist was 18-year-old as Andrew Armstrong, of Queensway, Haverhill.
Mr Amstrong was pronounced dead at the scene of the collision in Burton End, Haverhill shortly after 2pm yesterday.
It is believed no one else was involved in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic police officers and paramedics were called to the scene of the accident, which is believed to have happened on grassland close to the town's bypass system.
Mr Armstrong became the second motorcyclist from the town to be killed in just four days.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 4 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 5 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
- 6 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 7 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol
- 8 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
On Sunday, Kevin Jones, 30, of Hales Barn Road, died after his Suzuki motorbike was involved in a collision with a Peugeot car on the B1106 at the North Stow picnic park, south of Elveden.
A 46-year-old man, from Bury St Edmunds, has been arrested and bailed to return to Bury Police Station on September 27.