Fatal road crash driver named
POLICE have named the man who died in a crash on the A47 yesterday.Simon Eugene Israel Freshwater-Sturgess, 38, from Narborough died at the scene when his car was involved in a collision with a Volkswagen panel van at 6.
POLICE have named the man who died in a crash on the A47 yesterday.
Simon Eugene Israel Freshwater-Sturgess, 38, from Narborough died at the scene when his car was involved in a collision with a Volkswagen panel van at 6.02am at Narborough, near Swaffham.
A 43 year old male driver of the Volkswagen was taken to hospital with a slight injury to his shoulder.
An inquest will be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision of saw the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision should contact PC Stephen Bodle at Western Area Road Policing at Swaffham Police Station on 0845 4564567.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 5 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 6 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 9 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 10 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea