Father's train name honour
, which is a sister company to Anglia Railways.Currently two trains a week run from Felixstowe to Hams Hall, near Birmingham, and three to Selby and Doncaster in Yorkshire.
, which is a sister company to Anglia Railways.
Currently two trains a week run from Felixstowe to Hams Hall, near Birmingham, and three to Selby and Doncaster in Yorkshire.
From September there will be five trains a week to each of these destinations – removing an estimated 25,000 long-haul lorry trips a year from the nation's roads.
Since it was set up in spring 2001, GBRf has won contracts to move equipment for Railtrack and freight companies.
It currently operates 12 freight locomotives, but this number is set to increase to 20 by the end of next year.
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 3 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 4 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 5 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 8 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 9 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 10 Suffolk headteacher criticises school rankings