Father's train name honour
, which is a sister company to Anglia Railways.Currently two trains a week run from Felixstowe to Hams Hall, near Birmingham, and three to Selby and Doncaster in Yorkshire.
, which is a sister company to Anglia Railways.
Currently two trains a week run from Felixstowe to Hams Hall, near Birmingham, and three to Selby and Doncaster in Yorkshire.
From September there will be five trains a week to each of these destinations – removing an estimated 25,000 long-haul lorry trips a year from the nation's roads.
Since it was set up in spring 2001, GBRf has won contracts to move equipment for Railtrack and freight companies.
You may also want to watch:
It currently operates 12 freight locomotives, but this number is set to increase to 20 by the end of next year.
- 1 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 2 Community 'very shocked' by stabbing in Ipswich
- 3 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 4 Drug dealer seen bragging in YouTube rap videos
- 5 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 6 Work to start on new Ipswich town centre retirement homes
- 7 Burglary at O2 store in Ipswich town centre
- 8 Man to be sentenced over 'dine and dash' spree
- 9 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 10 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name