Faulty light fitting causes fire

FIRE crews from Woodbridge and Framlingham were called to a house in Charsfield today following a small fire which was caused by a faulty light fitting.

FIRE crews from Woodbridge and Framlingham were called to a house in Charsfield today following a small fire which was caused by a faulty light fitting.

Firefighters attended the property in Ipswich Road at 5.12pm and extinguished the flames within 30 minutes.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter