Fears for missing teenager
POLICE are becoming increasingly concerned for the safety of a 13-year-old girl who went missing from her home in Woodbridge yesterday. Katherine, known as Katy, Smith was last seen by her family at about 5.
POLICE are becoming increasingly concerned for the safety of two teenage girls who have gone missing from Ipswich and Woodbridge.
As revealed on the Evening Star website yesterday, Katherine, known as Katy, Smith, 13, went missing from her home in Woodbridge on Sunday.
Although she has gone missing before, police are growing concerned for her safety and are asking her, or anyone who may know where she is, to get in touch with officers.
Katherine, who is being treated for depression, is described as white, with blue eyes and long blonde hair.
You may also want to watch:
She is 5ft 2ins tall.
At the time she left home she was wearing a cream jacket with a light and dark blue hooded top underneath, jeans and trainers. She was also wearing a necklace with a gold ring on the end and has three earrings - two in the right ear and one in the left.
- 1 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 2 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 3 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 7 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 8 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 9 Plans for new central Ipswich Travelodge now available to view online
- 10 3 new eateries for you to try as Covid rules ease
It is thought she may be with a young male friend somewhere in the local area.
Woodbridge Police are asking Katy to contact officers or her family, and are asking anyone who may know where she is now to call police on 01473 613500.
Police are also appealing for missing Roche Da Coasta, 15, from Camden Road, Ipswich, to contact them. She failed to arrive at school on Wednesday, June 30 and has not been seen by her family since.
She is around 5ft 4ins tall, of slim build, with blue eyes and wears black ear studs.
Anyone who has any information about her whereabouts should contact Ipswich police on 01473 613500.