Fears grow for missing 14-year-old boy
A SEARCH is on today for a 14-year-old Ipswich boy who has gone missing from home.David Beresford had been staying with his father in Inverness Road but left the house at around 5.
A SEARCH is on today for a 14-year-old Ipswich boy who has gone missing from home.
David Beresford had been staying with his father in Inverness Road but left the house at around 5.30pm on Sunday to play in a nearby park.
But he did not return home and, other than a phone call to his father from a Norwich telephone kiosk, he has not been heard of since.
Suffolk police are becoming increasingly concerned about the teenager who has learning difficulties.
You may also want to watch:
David goes to a special school in Cumbria but the last time he was there was March 14 when he left to go home on leave.
He has been known to go missing before for a number of days at a time.
- 1 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 2 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 3 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 4 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition
- 5 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 6 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?
- 7 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 8 35 pictures from Ipswich Town's friendly clash with Palace
- 9 Christmas in July! Ipswich friends host summer festive feast
- 10 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
Ipswich police are working with Norfolk and Cumbria forces to try and find the youngster.
He is described as white, 5ft 8in tall with short fair hair and of slim build. When he left on Sunday he was wearing dark blue jeans and a white long sleeved sweatshirt.
Anyone who might know of David's whereabouts should call the duty sergeant at Ipswich police on 01473 613500 or anonymous calls can be made to Crimestoppers on free phone 0800 555 111.