Felixstowe fun run cash for Terri
RUNNER Rebecca Baxter pounded the Felixstowe streets to raise more than £100 for little Terri Calvesbert.The 23-year-old ran six miles and raised £119 for the Terri Calvesbert Appeal.
RUNNER Rebecca Baxter pounded the Felixstowe streets to raise more than £100 for little Terri Calvesbert.
The 23-year-old ran six miles and raised £119 for the Terri Calvesbert Appeal.
She decided to raise the money for Terri after hearing about the amazing courage of the youngster who was horrifically burned in a fire at her home when she was 18 months old.
Rebecca from Hallpond Way, Felixstowe said: "I think Terri has such a lot of courage.
You may also want to watch:
"She always seems happy while some people who have no problems at all are always really miserable."
Rebecca took part in the Felixstowe Sea Front Fun Run to raise the money.
- 1 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 2 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 4 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 5 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 6 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 9 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 10 Triumph Tiger rider denies being over alcohol limit