Felixstowe: Police hunt for man who exposed himself to 10-year-old girl
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2009
Police are on the hunt for a man who allegedly exposed himself to a 10-year-old girl.
The incident took place at around 4pm in Butley Road, Felixstowe yesterday.
The girl and man were walking towards each other and as they got closer, the man pulled his jeans down and exposed himself to the girl at the corner of Butley Road and Coronation Drive, before walking off in the direction of Stour Avenue.
The man is described as white, aged in his late teens to early 30s, with short dark brown hair with a quiff at the front. His eyes appeared to be squinting and he was clean shaven.
He was described as wearing a waist-length dark brown coat, with a star pattern and a light brown fur lining, blue jeans, a black belt and smart pointy black shoes.
Anyone with any information should contact PC Benjamin Throssell at Felixstowe Police Station on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 3 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 4 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 5 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 6 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 7 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 8 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 9 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 10 House of Tweed leaves Ipswich after Christmas season