Felixstowe Road in Ipswich reopen after crash between motorcycle and van
- Credit: Tom Potter
A man has been taken to hospital after the motorcycle he was riding collided with a van.
Suffolk Constabulary was called to Felixstowe Road in Ipswich at 5.35pm.
A police spokesman said the motorcyclist is believed to have suffered a fractured arm and possible concussion.
He was taken to Ipswich Hospital but his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
The driver of the van was not injured, the police spokesman said.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed in both directions between the Ransomes Way junction and the Bixley Road junction until 7pm.
- 1 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 2 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood
- 3 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 4 Ipswich woman who punched partner in face is ordered to pay compensation
- 5 Ipswich carer stole £570 from autistic client's bank account
- 6 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 7 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 8 Tesco introduces permanent quiet hours at its stores
- 9 Fresh warning to parents after children re-enact Squid Game on playgrounds
- 10 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved