Felixstowe’s late night shopping to include 50 shops and free town centre parking
Felixstowe has launched its festive late night-shopping campaign – with around 50 stores taking part and free parking in the town centre for shoppers.
The Town Centre Partnership is busy putting the finishing touches on the plans which will see stores keep their doors open until 7pm on Fridays December 8, 15 and 22.
A host of entertainment, free tastings and special offers will be available throughout the town, with free car parking in all the town centre car parks - Crescent, Highfield and Ranelagh Road - from 3pm onwards each day.
Claire Noye, from Ruby and Scarlett, speaking on behalf of the partnership said: “We are thrilled with the number of shops which will be supporting this year’s Christmas Shopping campaign.
“PLease come and support your local town centre this festive season.”
For full details of Felixstowe’s late night shopping see www.visitfelixstowe.co.uk
- 1 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 3 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 4 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 5 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 6 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 7 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 8 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 9 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 10 House of Tweed leaves Ipswich after Christmas season