Felixstowe: Shop bosses pay tribute to customers as town centre store closes
BOSSES at a fashion shop in the resort today paid tribute to their customers as they prepare to close their doors for the final time.
OMG, in Hamilton Road, has been a part of the town for the last 10 years offering an array of different products, but closed on Monday afternoon.
The closure also means that Cafe Kitsch, which has been operating out of the shop’s top floor for about two years, will now need to find a new home.
A spokesman for OMG said: “We would like to take the time to publicly thank all our loyal customers for ten years of support and encouragement.
“We are proud to have been such an active part of the high street in Felixstowe for such a long time.”
You may also want to watch:
Cafe Kitsch, formerly known as Sangha, has been in business for the last five years and uprooted from its Orwell Road home about two years ago.
Despite the shock of the closure, the cafe’s owner, Leeann Ling, insisted she is determined to find a new premises for the cafe.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 3 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
She added: “Everyone has been shocked and upset by the news because it is a nice little community here.
“The customers have been absolutely brilliant, really supportive – it is just as much of a shock for them.
“We are going to strive to continue and our customers have said wherever we are, they will come.”
OMG did not wish to elaborate on why they are closing down.