Find out how to improve chances of conceiving with Ipswich Hospital fertility advice morning
- Credit: Staff
Couples trying for a baby can meet the fertility experts at Ipswich Hospital on Saturday to find out more about improving the chances of conceiving.
The event is being held at the hospital’s education centre from 10am-12pm, and feature advice from the team about surgery, medication, IVF and other options available, as well as a first-hand account of a mum-to-be expecting twins following successful treatment.
In addition, they will talk about Ipswich’s partnerships with Cambridge IVF and Guy’s and St Thomas’ in London, which gives patients the chance to start their IVF treatment at Ipswich and then have egg collection and embryo transfer at one of the specialist centres.
Fertility consultant Djavid Alleemudder said: “Having difficulty conceiving is not unusual, with one in six couples having difficulty at some point in their lives.
“We are here to help improve their chances and support them through the journey.
You may also want to watch:
“Saturday’s event will give people the chance to ask questions in a friendly, relaxed environment while finding out more about what we can do to help.”
Free parking is available in car park J, with no booking needed.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 4 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 7 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 8 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 9 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 10 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am