Fire at garage in Bradfield St George

A MAN suffered from smoke inhalation following a fire in a garage near Bury St Edmunds.The 60-year-old was treated by an ambulance at the scene of the fire in Felsham Road, Bradfield St George, at about 10.35am.

A MAN suffered from smoke inhalation following a fire in a garage near Bury St Edmunds.

The 60-year-old was treated by an ambulance at the scene of the fire in Felsham Road, Bradfield St George, at about 10.35am today.

Two crews from Bury St Edmunds attended the scene and extinguished the fire.

The man was not taken to hospital.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter